For example, with Albendazole, you may experience the following side effects:
- Stomach Pain
- Sore Throat
- Decreased Urination
- Dark urine
- Swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue
- Severe or Persistent Dizziness
Okay, those are the mild side effects. Let’s show you the ones they don’t want you to know about:
More Potential Side Effects
- Tightness in the chest
- Difficulty Breathing
- Bone marrow suppression
- Red, swollen, peeling, or blistered skin
- Unusual Bleeding or bruising
- Vision Changes
- Retinal Damage
- Increased cranial pressure
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin
- Liver Failure
Now THAT’S one heck of a side-effects list.
Granted, most people would prefer to deal with most side effects versus having a serious worm or parasite infection, but medicating with prescription drugs is not the only way.
Natural parasite cleansers like the Parasite Defense product by DrFloras is a good alternative, without the side effects.
Tips To Stay Parasite/Worm Free
- Don’t walk barefoot in parks and other public places that are frequented by animals.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before doing anything involving your face, including eating, rubbing your eyes, biting your nails, touching your lips, etc.
- When eating out at a restaurant, if you pull a drink straw out of its wrapper and your fingers are contaminated from a dirty restaurant menu you just toughed, then you might catch worms!
- If you pet your dog who may have been rolling around in the backyard, you may have picked up parasite eggs, which you’ll transfer around the house.
- And every two months during the warm weather season, it is recommended you and your family each do a DrFloras Parasite Cleanse to wipe out parasites, worms, and their eggs.