The seemingly humble dandelion leaf herb is actually an amazing nutritional powerhouse, and is renowned for its’ potency by herbal practitioners.
Video -- Reviews / REAL Reviews by REAL DrFloras Users
Video -- Determine if YOU Need a Cleanse with Dandelion Leaf?
Video -- Avoid Detox Cleanse Scams
Dandelion leaf herb and dandelion leaf extract are strong, natural diuretics that can help the body to rid itself of toxins. If you’re considering herbal therapy with dandelion leaf, there are some things you should know before you try dandelion leaf extract.
What You Should Know About Dandelion Leaf
Dandelion leaf is an amazing natural source of many nutrients including the following:
- Minerals – calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, manganese and phosphorus
- Vitamins – Vitamins A, B, C and D. Vitamin D is hard to find in many natural foods; this is one reason why dandelion leaf is prized.
- Luteolin – This important antioxidant has anti-inflammatory properties.
Besides the nutritional advantages dandelion leaf herb provides, it also provides important benefits:
- Can act as a blood purifying agent
- Has a mild laxative effect which can aid in the relief of constipation
- Optimizes digestive function
- Stimulates bile excretion from the liver – aids in rapid toxin removal and increased metabolism of fat
- Helps maintain proper blood sugar balance
- Promotes the growth of healthy, natural intestinal flora
Dandelion leaf supports proper liver function, which is why many people take dandelion leaf herb or dandelion leaf extract after overindulging in rich food or drinking excessive quantities of alcohol.
Cultures around the world employ dandelion leaf and even dandelion buds and flowers in their cuisines. They are often used in salads, and in some places the dandelion leaf herb is boiled like spinach. It is used in some stir fry dishes. In some places, dandelion wine is popular – it is made from the petals of the dandelion flower. The root of the dandelion is sometimes roasted and ground. It can then be brewed into a caffeine-free coffee substitute.
Better than danelion leaf alone
Since gardeners and homeowners often attempt to control dandelion growth by using various herbicides, it is vital that people who wish to consume any part of this nutritional powerhouse obtain dandelion leaf from a source that uses plants which are free from harmful chemicals. Although it may be tempting to harvest dandelion leaf herb from your lawn, it is not safe to consume plants that may have been exposed to chemicals or might have served as a toilet for outdoor pets.
DrFloras products are one hundred percent natural, and they help you to get the most out of natural foods like dandelion leaf. You can be absolutely certain that when you use DrFloras Bowel Regulator, DrFloras Mini Cleanse, DrFloras Ultimate Detox Cleanse Kit or any other of DrFloras beneficial products you’re getting only the best nature has to offer without any added chemicals or byproducts.