Sudden or unexplained gas, constipation, trouble sleeping, fatigue, or even abrupt teeth grinding can be alarming. And oftentimes there’s a good chance you’re experiencing signs or symptoms from a parasite infection.
Buck up—you’re not alone! In fact, according to the CDC, parasitic infections affect millions of people in the United States alone each year! So that’s a step in the right direction if you’re looking for someone who’s been there, done that. And to make life easier on you, we’ve compiled a list of some natural approaches you can take to soothing those nasty, infectious parasite attacks.
How do I naturally kill parasites?
- Increase your dietary fiber, which can help flush out parasites as well as cleanse your colon. Foods like raspberries, bananas, broccoli, carrots, and whole wheat pasta are recommended.
- Introduce probiotics into your diet—if you haven’t already—to fight fire with fire. Or, fight bad bacteria with good bacteria.
- Avoid simple carbohydrates for a while and increase your water intake, which will help flush your system and clean up your digestive tract.
- Give your immune system a boost! Load up on extra Vitamin C and Zinc to fend off those unwanted visitors and reenergize your body.
- Try introducing invaluable herbs into your lifestyle. Healthcare providers suggest wormwood, garlic, and black walnuts, which have been long used to fend off parasites
- Rejoice in raw foods like pumpkin seeds, garlic, pomegranates, and beets to clear the stools and eliminate all traces of parasites
Natural ways to rid your body of parasites are helpful—especially when they can be found right in your kitchen! But unfortunately, they won’t completely do the trick. You need something stronger to kill the parasites and begin the process of excreting them. Whereas those tips aid the body in the cleanup process, real defense can be found in DrFloras Body Defense. Interested in finally tackling that nagging parasite that’s been causing you discomfort? Check out exactly why DrFloras is the leader in body defense!